Frequently Asked Questions
Why is vacant property management important?
Un-managed vacant properties can cause many problems for property owners. Damage can be caused by:
What are the benefits of using Guardian Secure Ltd?
- No fees to you the Landlord
- No need for boarding up or paying for security contracts
- The building is maintained
- The site remains appealing to buyers
- We invest in the property to keep it safe on your behalf
Who are the Guardians?
Vetted key workers
Carefully selected professionals
What type of property works for guardians?
At a minimum the property must be wind and water tight, have electricity, hot water and basic toilet facilities - leave the rest to us
What do Guardian Secure Ltd provide?
- Property protection by occupation
- Key holding and access control
- Early leak and damage control
- Providing access to agents
- Meter readings
- Monthly reports on your building
- Dealing with minor maintenance
- Hand back of property clean and secure when required
How much could I save by using Guardian Secure Ltd?
Up to 60% compared with boarding up and
up to 90% compared to committing to a manned security contract
What kind of clients does Guardian Secure Ltd work with?
- Public Authorities
- Estate Agents
- Construction companies
- Private property owners
- Project developers
- Church authorities
- Pub/hotel owners
Do I need to apply for a change of use?
No, your property still retains its original use class